Step 1: Visit www.facebook.com/twitter. Step 2: Click link My Profile to Twitter or Link a Page to Twitter. Step 3: A authorize Facebook page will appear here if you are not logged in, you need to enter your Twitter Username and Password. Step 4: Click on Authorize app.
How do I disconnect my Facebook from Twitter?
Completely Disconnect Twitter and Facebook
- Open Twitter and log in to your user account.
- Click “Settings” from the Profile menu (with the person icon).
- Click “Profile.”
- Click “Disconnect” in the Facebook section.
- Click the “OK” button when prompted.
Log into Twitter and open the “Settings” link from the drop-down menu below the gray gear icon. Open the “Profile” page and click “Disconnect it” by the Facebook heading. Restart your browser and return to the same page, then click “Connect to Facebook” to re-establish the connection between the two accounts.
Unlink your address
Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account. In the “Linked Account” section, tap Unlink account. Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account. Tap Unlink.
Can you run two Twitter accounts?
You can create as many Twitter accounts as you want, but you can only connect up to five accounts. However, most people should find two accounts—one personal and one professional—to be sufficient.
How do I sync Facebook and Twitter?
Steps to connect Twitter account and Facebook profile
- Step 1: First of all, from your desktop computer, you have to log in to the Twitter account you want to associate with your Facebook profile.
- Step 2: Then, you need to visit your Settings menu’s Apps tab.
- Step 3: Here, you have to click Connect to Facebook.