People can’t see who you’re following or who are following you if you have a private account. That is only possible when they follow you and you approve their “Follow” request. I hope you find my answer helpful. , Twitter Engager, then Marketer.
Can you hide your followers on Twitter?
If you don’t want non-followers to see all your followings, you can hide who you follow on Twitter by simply switching to a private account. When you have a private Twitter account, non-followers won’t be able to see who you follow, your followers, and your tweets.
Can you see followers on protected tweets?
You can’t. Protected accounts are protected so that they can have privacy with their tweets, and it wouldn’t make sense if you could see the tweets. That would just be invading privacy. There’s no way to view a Twitter user’s protected tweets, unless you have followed them and they’ve approved you as a follower.
Are Twitter lists private?
Twitter Lists can be public or private. If you create a public list, other users can see it on your profile and can subscribe to it if they’re also interested in the topic. Only you can see private lists.
How can I hide my followers?
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Go to “Settings” and then “Privacy”.
- Select “Connections” and then “Restricted Accounts”. Then “Continue”.
- Type in the name of the account you want to restrict and then select “Restrict” next to their name. Use the same process to “Unrestrict” them if you so choose.
How can I see old private tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you see someone’s list on Twitter?
Go to your profile page. Click or tap the Lists tab. You will see Lists you’ve created and other people’s Lists you follow under the Follow tab.
How do I make my Twitter list private?
- Log into Twitter and click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Lists.
- Scroll down until you see Create a list in the left sidebar. …
- Enter a name and optional description for your list. …
- Choose whether to make your list public or private. …
- Click Save list.
How do I private my Twitter account?
Log in to Twitter and then head to the Settings page. You can get there by clicking on the small circular profile picture icon in the top right and then clicking Settings and Privacy. Next, from the menu on the left, select Privacy and Safety. Then check the checkbox that says Protect My Tweets.
Can restricted Instagram see followers?
If the blocked person visits your profile, they will only see the numbers at the top, such as followers, following, and the number of posts. They won’t be able to see your past or future posts even if you have a public profile.
Can you hide followers from friends on Instagram?
Hide followers on Instagram by switching to private mode
By switching to a private profile you can hide the people you follow on Instagram. You cannot hide the number of followers but you can hide who is actually following you and who you follow.
Can restricted accounts message me?
A restricted person can message you. However, their messages arrive in the Requests folder. You will not receive notifications when they message you. You will only be able to see their messages if you manually view your message requests.