Everyone who creates a Facebook profile is required to give a full and accurate birth date to the site, but you can hide the date for privacy purposes. If you have previously hidden your birthday but want to share it, editing your profile takes just a few seconds and the changes occur immediately.
How do I stop someone from adding me to a group on Facebook?
Currently there is no option to prevent people (in your friends list) from adding you into a group over facebook. Although once you opt to leave the group,a person needs your permission to re-add you to the same group.
Can anyone add members to a private Facebook group?
You can use a link to invite others to a private hidden group if the admins allow. The link can be shared on or off Facebook. Once someone receives the invitation to join the group, they’ll then have to request to join and be approved by the group admins.
Can someone add me to a group on Facebook?
Anyone can add you to any group on Facebook, there is no way to stop people from adding you. Check your privacy setting on your profile, see if you blocked that group or any member in it.
How do you block people from adding you to group?
How to stop someone from adding you to WhatsApp groups on Android
- Open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and tap the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right.
- Next, tap Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Now tap Groups and select one of the three given options — Everyone, My Contacts, or My Contacts Except….
How do I stop being added to groups?
Tap “Privacy” on the Settings screen. Tap the “Messages” option on the Privacy screen. Tap “Only people you follow” under “Allow others to add you to groups.”
Who can add me to group?
Change group privacy settings
- Everyone: Everyone, including people outside of your phone’s address book contacts, can add you to groups without your approval.
- My Contacts: Only contacts in your phone’s address book can add you to groups without your approval.
How do I thank someone for adding me to a group on WhatsApp?
- I am grateful.
- I’m grateful for… [insert action]. …
- I am really grateful for what you’ve done.
- I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done.
- I am extremely grateful to you.
- I’m very grateful to everyone. ( to a group)
- I am tremendously grateful to you all. ( to a group)
- I’d like to show my gratitude for/by…