How do I use trusted contacts to recover my Facebook account?
To get the recovery code from your Trusted Contacts:
- Send your friend the link and ask them to open it.
- Their link will have a login code. Ask them to give the login code to you.
- Use the recovery codes from your trusted contacts to access your account.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my Facebook account without friends?
You can do this by opening the login page of Facebook and then clicking on the Forget password option. Then, you have to choose your trusted contacts, and they will receive the code. You can ask them the code and then you can fill that code in the text field. This will recover your Facebook account.
Can Facebook trusted contacts access my account?
You just need to call your trusted contacts and let them know you need their help to regain access to your account. Each of them can get a security code for you with instructions on how to help you. Once you get three security codes from your trusted contacts, you can enter them into Facebook to recover your account.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How can I recover my Facebook account without email and number?
To recover your Facebook account without email and phone number, you need to navigate to the “Report Compromised Account” page.
- Navigate to “Report Compromised Account” …
- Enter your email address or mobile number and old password. …
- Tell Facebook what’s happening. …
- Change your password.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook account?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).