How do I embed a YouTube video automatically on Facebook 2020?
Click “Share” to view the video”s sharing options. A list of social media logos are displayed next to the video”s page link. Click the “Facebook” logo to embed the video on your Facebook wall. You are prompted to sign in to your account and confirm your choice.
How do you embed a video in Facebook?
How to embed a Facebook video
- Open Facebook on your Mac or PC.
- Find the video you want to embed and open it in full screen.
- Click on the three dots on the far right underneath the video.
- Click “Embed.”
How do I embed a YouTube video on Facebook 2021?
Copy the Video Share Link
- Copy the Video Share Link.
- Go to the YouTube video you want to share, and click the “Share” link. …
- Paste the Link on Your Page.
- Navigate to your Facebook page and click “New Post.” Click the post text box and then press Ctrl-V on the keyboard to paste the link.
Originally Answered: How can I post the ACTUAL YouTube video, NOT a link, to Facebook? To do that, you just embed the video. Hit the share button, then go to embed, and some html will pop up. You just copy that html, and paste it into your post.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
Follow the steps below to share a YouTube link to a Facebook Story:
- Open your browser and go to YouTube.
- Enable desktop mode. …
- Find the video you wish to share and open it.
- Tap “Share.”
- Tap “Facebook.”
- Choose whether to share it to your Story only or to your News Feed as well.
- Tap “Post.”