You can select up to five photos at a time to upload, or move as many photos as you want from an existing album. If this is an open group, the photos will be visible to everyone who views the group.
Is there a limit on photo albums in Facebook?
Note: You can upload up to 1000 photos to an album. Was this helpful?
Can you have photo albums in a Facebook group?
To create a new album within your Facebook group, just navigate to your group and click the “Photos” link in the left navigation. From there, you should see a button that says “+ Create Album”. Click that button and you can batch upload photos to a Facebook group album.
What is the difference between uploading photos and creating an album on Facebook?
A photo album includes a bolded album title and smaller description area. There is no bolded album title, but your text/status update area is displayed in a normal sized font. As of right now, uploading images using the Upload Photos options seems to garner more Reach.
How can I post more than 80 photos on Facebook?
The best way to post a large number of photos to Facebook is to create a photo album, upload multiple photos to that album, and then publish the album cover image in the status update. Friends who click on the album link are taken to the photos. Go to the status update box as if you were going to write an update.
How do I make a photo album in a group?
Create and Share an Album in Google Photos
In the menu, click “Shared” to access your shared album directory. On the “Shared” page, click the + symbol in the lower right-hand corner to create an album. You’ll be prompted to select photos for the album—select as few as one or as many as you want, and then click “Next.”
How do you make an album on a Facebook group?
To create an album directly in the group:
- Go to the group.
- Click on View Photos option on the right sidebar.
- Click Upload Photos button on the top right of the page.
- Select photos to upload as usual and click.
- At this point Facebook will start uploading the selected photos and allow you to name the album.
How many photos can be posted on Facebook at a time?
Hello, There is no limit. Upon launch, up to 50 people can be added as contributors, each being allowed to share 200 photos.
How do I organize my photos on Facebook?
How to Arrange Photos in a Facebook Album
- Open your profile.
- Head to Photos > Album.
- Click the album you want to rearrange.
- Select Edit in the top-right corner of the album.
- Hover over the picture you want to move.
- Click and drag the photo to another location.
- Hit Save after you’re done.
How do I create a photo album for Facebook?
How do I create an album on Facebook?
- Tap Profile at the top of Facebook.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap Create New Album.
- Enter an album title. You can also: Add a description. Add a location. Add contributors.
- Tap Save.