Tap Create Story at the top of your News Feed. At the top of the screen, swipe to the right and tap Music. Tap to select a song. If you want to display music lyrics, select a song with the LYRICS label next to it.
Does Facebook story have sound?
It’s a blue icon with a white “f.” You’ll usually find the app on your home screen. The only way to turn off the audio in peoples’ Facebook stories is to disable all audio in Facebook.
Why is there no sound on my Facebook story?
Some videos on the Facebook app are muted by default, and you have to turn the volume on after the video loads. Make sure there isn’t an “x” next to the volume symbol on the video. If there is an “x,” click the icon to restore the sound and then adjust the volume to suit your preferences.
How do I post a story with sound?
Instagram: Here’s How to Use the Sound On Sticker in Stories
- Step 1: Once you’ve taken or imported a video in Stories, tap the stickers icon near the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap the Sound On sticker. …
- Step 3 (optional): Tap the sticker to change its appearance.
How do I turn on sound on Facebook stories?
To turn automatic sound for News Feed videos on or off:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Preferences and tap Media.
- Below Autoplay, tap or next to Videos Start With Sound to turn automatic sound on or off.
How do I get sound on my Facebook Stories?
To add music to your story:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap Create Story at the top of your News Feed.
- At the top of the screen, swipe to the right and tap Music.
- Tap to select a song. …
- Drag the slider left or right to select a clip from the song, then tap Done.
Why can’t I hear the sound on Facebook videos?
In the Android version of the Facebook app, tap the three-lined menu button in the toolbar and scroll down to App Settings. Next to “Videos in News Feed Start With Sound,” tap the button to the Off position. … Select Account Settings and then Sounds.
How do you unmute a story on Facebook?
To unmute a story:
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap Your Story.
- Tap , then tap Edit Story Settings at the bottom.
- Tap Stories You’ve Muted.
- Tap Unmute next to the name of the person, Page or group.
Why does the sound not play on my Facebook videos?
4. Facebook Videos No Sound on Android
Ensure your silent/vibrate settings are off. Restart your device by holding down the power button. Try plugging a headphone to the device, and then take them out. This might restore your phone’s audio production if it’s problematic.
How do you do voice overs on Instagram stories?
Click on the “+” in the lower left corner and select the photo you want to narrate to. Then click on “Add” to go to editing options and then on “Preview”; 3. Now tap the microphone icon at the top of the screen, press the center red button to record your audio.
Why is there no sound in my videos?
You might have turned down the sound and set the device to silent mode for any reason. The phone, therefore, has no sound once you play the video. This can lead to a problem and you might think that the device is out of order when it is not. Turn on the sound from the side button and you are done.
Long-press on the Messenger app and then tap App info or Manage app. Go through the notification options and ensure you turn on all the relevant ones. Also, ensure they’re set to make sound or Alerting so you won’t miss any of your notifications.