Click inside the text field marked “What’s on Your Mind,” which is located right above your Facebook wall. Type the status update that you want to include with the link. Type or paste the URL of the Web page that you want to share into the text field. Include the “http://” section of the URL.
To generate a Facebook Share Button, visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/share-button and specify the URL you want people to share as well as the width. Then generate the code, and paste it into your site where you want the button to appear.
Click your Page in the left menu. From your Page, click , then click Add Page Button. Select a button, then click Next. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Use the “@” and start typing the name of the business page. Then select the correct business page from the drop down list and your post will appear on their wall. You also create a link in your status update to the business page you are referring to.
Facebook relies on algorithms to police its platform. A common reason for a website URL being banned is because it was posted too many times in a promotional manner by the same person, leading to anti-spam algorithms kicking in.
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to share.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and adjust the layout of your share button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet. Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website.
Add a share link to the specific page you wish your visitors to like
- Go to the page you wish to add the link to.
- Click on Add an element> HTML. …
- Click on Edit HTML, a ‘Raw HTML Settings’ box will open.
- Paste the code below to the box and click OK. …
- The element will now appear as text “share on Facebook”.
A call to action (CTA) is a prompt on a website that tells the user to take some specified action. … In digital marketing this can take the form of the text on a button (a CTA button) or a web link and in email campaigns CTAs are often links to a webpage where the user can take further action.
To add the Groups tab, go to your Facebook page settings and click Edit Page in the left sidebar menu. Scroll to the bottom and click the Add a Tab button. Next, click the Add Tab button to the right of the Groups tab.