Your Facebook URL is the last portion of the last portion of the page when you open your profile (after Facebook.com/). … There is no direct option to change your Facebook URL. The only way to change your URL is to change your username.
Now that you know the limitations of the system, here’s how you can change the URL of your Facebook Profile.
- Go to Settings menu on Facebook.
- On General Account Settings page, click on the “Edit” button found next to the “Username” option.
- Input your preferred username into the provided field.
To change the username (URL/vanity) for your Facebook profile:
- Click (drop down icon) at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Username.
- Enter your new username and your password, then click Save Changes.
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not. Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More. Scroll down and tap Show Link. Copy the your URL.