Step 2: Go to profile and then click settings. Step 3: Go to privacy and security. Step 4: Click edit comment settings. Step 5: Now, one can enter specific words, phrases, numbers or emoji in the text box to filter out comments.
Can you filter out negative comments on Instagram?
Tap the hamburger button in the top-right corner to access the side menu and then go to Settings > Privacy. Under the “Interactions” section, select “Comments.” To ward off offensive comments, you need the tools available under “Filters.”
How do you block words on Instagram comments?
You can block words and phrases on Instagram – here’s how
- Press on the hamburger menu from your profile page.
- Select Settings -> Privacy -> Comments.
- In the Comments menu, toggle the Manual filter to on.
- Using commas – add words, phrases, and emojis you’d like to block from your content.
How do you manually filter on Instagram comments?
Here are the steps to filter out the comments on Instagram posts
- Step 1: Go to your profile.
- Step 2: Select on the top right corner.
- Step 3: Go to settings.
- Step 4: Select privacy, then tap the comment.
- Step 5: In the comment controls, tap and turn on the manual filter.
What happens when you restrict a comment on Instagram?
Introduced as an anti-bullying feature, Instagram’s Restrict function gives you more control over what comments both you and your followers see on your posts by limiting what restricted accounts can post on your profile. When you restrict someone, their comments and messages will be hidden from your profile.
How do you put top comments on Instagram?
A new Instagram feature allows users to pin their favorite comments to the top of posts.
Removing Negative Comments
- Tap on a comment and then the dotted icon in the top right corner.
- Select Manage Comments and choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
How do you see top comments on Instagram?
1- Click on the three-bar symbol at the top of the Instagram app. Go to the Settings menu. 2- Select Account > Posts You’ve Liked from the menu. You’ll find all of the posts you’ve liked and hopefully commented on in this section.
How can I hide my comments on Instagram from everyone?
How to hide comments on Instagram
- Open Instagram.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the page to navigate to your profile.
- Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right corner of the page.
- Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Comments.
- Press the Hide Offensive Comments toggle.
How do I hide comments on Instagram as a viewer?
While watching an Instagram Livestream and you want to hide all of the comments, tap on the screen once and hold your finger on the screen until a tab appears. After that, select “Hide Comments,” and they will disappear.
How do you Uncensor Instagram?
How to disable sensitive content control update on Instagram:
- Open Instagram.
- Navigate to your profile.
- Tap the three black lines in the top right hand corner. …
- Select “Settings” …
- Select “Account” …
- Select “Sensitive Content Control” …
- Tap the white circle next to “Allow” …
- Hit “OK”