Live With is a built-in co-broadcasting feature for Facebook Live that lets you invite another person into your live broadcast and stream to an audience. With this feature, you can bring on a guest speaker, interview an expert, or perform with a fellow artist, among other use cases.
Can you have 2 hosts on Facebook Live?
Live With: Live With enables you to invite another person into your live stream when broadcasting from the mobile app. Only one guest at a time can join a Live broadcast, but you can switch guests in and out of your video.
How do you live with more than one person?
How it Works. To start a Live Room— swipe left and pick the Live camera option. Then, add a title and tap the Rooms icon to add your guests. You’ll see people who have requested to go live with you, and you can also search for a guest to add.
How can two people go live in a Facebook group?
How do I add someone to my live video on Facebook?
- Tap at the top of your News Feed.
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap at the bottom to invite friends or group members to watch your live video. …
- You can also add a friend or group member who has requested to join your live video by tapping and tapping Approve next to their name.
How do you live with 4 people?
To start a Live Room:
- Open the latest version of the Instagram mobile app.
- Swipe left and pick the Live camera option.
- Add a title and tap the Rooms icon to add your guests.
- You’ll see people who have requested to go live with you. …
- When you start a Live Room, you’ll remain at the top of the screen.
How do I host a party on Facebook?
- To create a Watch Party from your News Feed or timeline, click Make Post.
- Click the Watch Party option.
- From the Add Video menu, search for a video.
- You can also browse through For You, Watched, Live, Saved, and My videos.
- You also click Add to Queue next to any video to add it to your queue.