All you had to do was add the data to a spreadsheet. … You can still export your Facebook friends from your personal profile, but there’s no longer a magic button to download your brand’s Facebook Page fans.
How do I copy my Facebook friends list into Excel?
Click the Facebook icon.
- Login to Facebook.
- Grant permission to share information with yahoo.
- Click the View imported contacted link.
- Click the Contacts tab again.
- Click the Actions button and select Export All.
- Export your file to a yahoo CSV format (similar to Excel) or Outlook file.
Can you export Facebook data?
Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.” Tap “Download Archive.” It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready. When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
How can I print a list of my Facebook friends?
14 – Press the Ctrl+P key combination to open a “Print” dialog box and you’ll be able to print the list of friends from there. (Note: Have plenty of paper at the ready!) That’s all there is to it.
How do I export a group list from Facebook?
Click the check boxes next to the informative details you wish to export for each group member. This could include name, email address, profile photo, profile url and other details. Click the “Create CSV File” button. Type a name for the new CSV file when prompted by the application.
How do I download someone else’s Facebook page?
- Browse to Facebook and go to your wall or the wall you wish to save. …
- Click “File” in the overhead menu and select “Save Page As” from the context menu. …
- Click the “Save” button to save the page to the desired folder on your hard drive. …
- Back up your Facebook data to save your entire wall.
How do I export Facebook stats?
Once you’ve logged into Facebook on a computer, to export your Page’s insights data:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Export Data in the top right.
- Select a data type, file format and date range. …
- Click Export Data again.
How do you see someone else’s followers on Facebook?
Select Followers at the right-end of the tabs panel under the Friends heading to see a complete list of all people following you. If you don’t see the Followers tab, hover over the More tab under Friends. It will open a drop-down menu, and you can find the Followers option here.
Why can’t I view my followers on Facebook?
If you don’t see this icon, you may not have any followers, or you may not have followers enabled. To check this, click on the drop-down arrow in the upper right of the blue nav bar, and click settings.
How do I look at my followers on Facebook?
Tap your profile picture icon at the top-left corner of the homepage to load your profile. In the profile menu, tap See Your About Info. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Then under Followers, tap See All to load a list of all your Facebook followers.