How do I add an admin to Facebook on my Iphone?
If you’re an admin:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap .
- Tap Page Roles.
- Tap next to the person whose role you want to change. You may need to enter your password to continue.
- Tap to choose a new role and then tap Save.
How do you I add an admin to my Facebook page?
How to add someone as an admin on your Facebook page
- Select “Settings” on the left side of your page. …
- Select “Page roles” on the left. …
- Click the role box beside their name. …
- Select “Admin” from the list. …
- Existing page roles are organized by how many permissions they hold. …
- You can edit someone’s role at any time.
Why can’t I add another admin to my Facebook page?
The person you’re trying to add as an admin for your Facebook page must have a Facebook account, whether it is a personal profile or a business account. Facebook pages are their own entities, and people who administer them are not necessarily visible to people who like the page.
Where is the admin panel on Facebook?
Your Facebook Page Admin Panel is the dashboard at the top of your Facebook Page (accessible via the tabs above your Facebook Page Cover Image). It is your mission control and where you can see the activity on your Page at a glance.