From your home panel, you will head to design > logo & title. And scroll down to social sharing logo and upload your fancy new photo. Pro tip: It’s best to make this horizontal, since that is how the preview will automatically be cropped when displayed on Facebook and other applications!
How do I change my preview photo on Facebook?
To do so, pass the cursor over the image and then click the pencil icon that appears in the top right corner of the post. On the menu that appears, choose Reposition Photo. Click the cursor onto the photo and drag the image until you have the crop you desire for the preview window. Click the Save button.
To edit your link preview
- Click the Compose button on the top right of the screen.
- Select your Facebook Profile and paste in a link in the Compose Box.
- Go to the Facebook tab and hover over the text to edit the link preview.
To set your Featured Image, scroll down in your page or post underneath the Publish button. There you’ll see a link that says Set featured image. Clicking it will bring you to your media library where you can either upload something new or choose an image you already have on your website.
Can you change Facebook video thumbnail?
Upload your video to Facebook. … Select that, then choose “Edit This Video.” You’ll see options for changing your video’s title, adding description, tags, and 10 different thumbnail options. Choose your favorite, click “Save,” and you’re done!
How do I get a Facebook video thumbnail?
To choose your own thumbnail image:
- Begin to create your video ad and upload your video.
- In the Media section, click Edit Video.
- Choose Thumbnail from the menu on the left side.
- Click Manual.
- Choose a thumbnail from the options or click Upload to use your own. …
- Click Save and continue to create your ad.
How do I edit a Facebook post?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Go to your post.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Tap Edit Post.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Save.
How do I get rid of Facebook post preview?
You can find the cross icon at the top-right corner of the post preview. Click the cross icon, and the link metadata preview will be removed. The post preview will update to show what the Facebook post will look like when published.