Why is my Instagram feeds not loading?
If your Instagram feed is not loading, it’s typically due to slow internet speed, or you’ve been using a third-party app/automation tool. Firstly, when your Instagram feed is not loading, your internet speed might be too slow. You can use an online internet speed test to test your internet speed.
How do I fix my Instagram feed?
8 Best Ways to Fix Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed
- Check Instagram Servers. …
- Update Instagram. …
- Enable Mobile Data for Instagram (iPhone) …
- Use Fast Internet Connection. …
- Force Stop Instagram (Android) …
- Clear Cache and Storage (Android) …
- Give Unrestricted Data Usage (Android) …
- Re-Login Instagram.
Where is my feed on Instagram?
“Instagram Feed” refers to your main Instagram profile page and the photos and videos you post there. These photos and videos show up in the feeds of your followers, and those that are following any of the hashtags you use in your post.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do I refresh Instagram?
Instagram Feed Not Refreshing? Here Are Some Tips On How To Refresh Instagram
- Check Your Internet Connection. Firstly, make sure that your internet connection isn’t the problem. …
- Update Your App To Refresh Your Instagram. …
- Clear Your Cache And Data. …
- Reinstall The App. …
- Restart Your Phone. …
- Contact Instagram.
How do I refresh Instagram search feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Is it on my feed or in my feed?
You could possibly use either, but by far the most common would be “in the feed”.
What happens if you clear Instagram cache?
Clearing the cache of an app only takes away some of the old pictures it had stored to make viewing faster and easier. When this is cleared, the app is typically left alone. All that has occurred is freeing up some needed space on the gadget. Clearing data can involve the app’s customized settings.
How do I clear my Instagram cache without deleting the app?
How To Clear Instagram Cache
- Tap ‘Settings’ on your Instagram’s profile.
- Tap ‘Security’
- Tap ‘Clear Search History (for iPhone) or ‘Search History’ (for Android)
- Tap ‘Clear All’.
- That’s it!
What does Clear cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Android ComputeriPhone & iPad.