To embed a tweet in a tweet, just drop the link of the update’s URL in the tweet you’re composing. When the tweet goes live, instead of an ugly URL link, the linked tweet is displayed in its entirety.
How can I embed a tweet?
Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the menu, select Embed Tweet. This will open publish.twitter.com where you can customize the look of the embedded Tweet by clicking set customization options. If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can check Hide Conversation to hide the original Tweet.
How do I embed a video on twitter mobile?
How to embed videos in a tweet
- Copy and paste the URL of the video from the platform that’s hosting the video, like YouTube.
- Paste the URL into a tweet – watch the character limit, as an incomplete link won’t work. You should see an embedded video preview appear in the tweet text box. …
- Add text as wanted, then hit Tweet.
How do I embed a video on twitter android 2020?
Begin by opening the Twitter app on your Android device and locating a tweet with a video embedded. Next, tap on the Share button found below the “Retweets” and “Likes” section. From the menu that slides up from the bottom of the screen, select the “Copy Link to Tweet” option.
How do you embed a tweet on Android?
Simply choose a post you wish to share. Tap on it, and copy the embed code. Then go to your Twitter app’s Twitter box, paste the embed code, type in what ever you have to say about the post. And Tweet!
How do you embed a tweet on iPhone?
- Download and open the Twitter app on your iPhone.
- Go to the twitter video you want to embed in your account.
- Tap and keep pressing with your finger on the video.
- A menu of options will pop up and show.
- Select the option of “Tweet video”
- Now, you can write your own tweet using the video without retweeting it.
How do you embed an embedded video on Twitter?
(1) Open Twitter in your Desktop. (2) Open video which you like to embed in your account. (3) Click on share icon in right corner below the post video. (4) Select Copy link to tweet from the share menu.
Under the YouTube video you want to use, click the share button. Copy the link, or click the Twitter icon. If you copy the link, head over to Twitter and click the compose tweet button, then paste the link directly into the tweet. If you click the Twitter icon, it will open automatically to a new tweet with the link.
How do I find the original tweet of an embedded video?
Click the http://t.co (Twitter) link to find the original URL. Go to About (#) Copy and paste the link into the on “search twitter” search box. You will see the tweet(s) with the link.
How do you tweet a video on Android?
You can tap the Tweet icon to take or upload a video to add to your thought. Below the Tweet compose box, you’ll see quick selection options to add a new video. Your most recent videos from your gallery will appear as thumbnail previews for easy access. Tap the camera icon to take a video.
How do you embed a video on Android?
Steps to embed video in your Android Application
- Open your Android project and create a new Android project.
- Create a new folder named “raw” in your Android project’s “res” folder and place your video file inside the “raw” folder. …
- To add a video player in the activity_main. …
- Write code to attach video to the VideoView.
How do you copy a video from twitter and tweet it?
Tap on the Share button and either select Copy link to Tweet or Share Tweet via. If you copied the link, leave the Twitter app, open Download Twitter Videos, and then paste the app into the text field at the top of the screen.
How do I embed a tweet into an email?
Embedding tweets in your email is easy. Some third-party apps require you to head to the Twitter feed and find the tweet that you wish to embed. Then, you have to click on the down arrow icon on the top right and select the “Copy link to Tweet” option.
How do I find embedded tweets?
The method is incredibly simple: simply search your Twitter handle on Google and toggle over to the news tab to find articles that mention it.