How can I copy all my Facebook posts?
Open Facebook and go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Your Facebook Information, then click Transfer a Copy of Your Information. Click Posts, then choose whether you want to transfer all posts or only those within certain dates.
How do I download an entire Facebook page?
- Open the Facebook page in your web browser.
- Press the “End” key to jump to the bottom.
- Facebook will load more of the page.
- Press the “End” key again.
- More of the page loads.
- Keep doing that until you reach the end.
- Then press Ctrl-S or Cmd-S to make your web browser save the page.
Can I print out my Facebook posts?
You can take print out of your facebook news feed post without taking screenshot. You can take print of any of the post found on your facebook news feed just like printing your email message.
How can I save my Facebook posts as a PDF?
To do so:
- Click Print (or Ctrl + P).
- Under destination, change the designated printer to ‘Save as PDF’ and click Print.
- Your computer will prompt you to choose the destination to save your new PDF file.
How do I save a Facebook post offline?
If you are viewing any post on Facebook, see for option bar indicated with three dots in the right corner, click on that and there you’ll get an option for save video or photo.
How do I print my Facebook timeline?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Click Print or Print Pages.
- Click Print.
Can you print all your Facebook photos?
On your Facebook feed, click on your profile icon and name in the upper-left corner. … Click on Photos >> click on Photos Of You or Your Photos or Albums >> click on the photo you want to print >> select Options >> Download >> open the file >> right-click on the photo and choose Print.
How can I save all posts from a Facebook group?
How can we save all the posts along with comments from a Facebook group for our reference? – Quora. Click in the top right of the post where 3 dots icon is showing. Select Save Post, Save Event, Save Link or Save Video.