Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
How can I open Facebook account without phone number and email?
How to create a facebook account without phone number and email 2017
- Step 1: Create a temporary email address. The very first thing you need to do is that create a temporary email address. …
- Step 2: Create an account on facebook. …
- Step 3: Verify your real identity.
How can I find my original Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my disabled Facebook account?
You can reactivate your Facebook account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember that you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in. If you can’t remember your password, you can request a new one.
How can I get my Facebook password reset code?
In order to reset your Facebook password, you must have Facebook send a reset code via text message or email. Select the option that you want to use on the “Reset Your Password?” screen and click the “Send Codes” button. Open the text message or email you receive from Facebook to obtain your password reset code.
How do I reactivate my Facebook account without a phone number?
How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number?
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.
How can I recover my disabled Facebook account with my phone number?
Enter the email address or phone number associated with your account, and then the full name you used on Facebook. Next, upload a scan or photo of a government-issued ID, such as a passport or state ID card. In the “Additional info” area, describe the incident and explain why Facebook should restore your account.
How can I get into an old Facebook account without password or email?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.