How do I change my Facebook cover photo?
How to change your cover photo on Facebook on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone and navigate to your profile.
- Select the camera icon in the bottom right corner of your cover photo.
How do I change my cover photo on Facebook 2020?
To add or change your Page’s cover photo:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Add Cover Photo or tap your current cover photo.
- Tap Edit Cover Area.
- Tap or .
- Select a photo from Page Photos or Camera Roll and tap Done.
- Tap to crop or reposition your photo and tap Save.
Why can’t I change my Facebook cover?
If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. If you’re on a mobile device, make sure you’re connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network. If you’re on a computer, refresh the page and try again. Wait and try changing your profile picture later.
How do I remove my cover photo on Facebook without deleting it?
How to Delete Your Cover Photo
- On your profile page, click your cover photo (the large one behind your profile image). If you want to change your cover photo but not delete it, go to your profile page and click Edit Cover Photo. …
- Click the three-dot menu next to your name.
- Select Delete Photo.
How can I change my cover photo on Facebook without 2020?
If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!