How do I clear my YouTube cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
Can you clear YouTube app cache?
If you’re having issues with YouTube on your Android device, there are some methods you can try. … To clear the app’s cache go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > Storage > YouTube > Clear Cache. Also, make sure that all your apps are up to date and that the time is correct.
How do I clear my app cache on iPhone?
How to clear cache on iPhone: Clear app cache
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General. How to clear iPhone cache (Image credit: Future)
- Tap on iPhone Storage.
- Here, you’ll see an exhaustive list of apps on your phone. …
- You’ll get a message informing you that the app will be deleted, but its documents and data will remain.
How do I clear YouTube kids cache?
On Android, you can manage the cache yourself under Settings > Apps > YouTube for Kids > Storage and then tapping Clear Data and Clear Cache. This will keep the app, but will remove this accumulated data.
Is there a YouTube cache?
Clear YouTube Cache on Android and iPhones
Step 1: Open Google Chrome on Android or iPhone. Step 2: On Android, you will find the three-dots icon on the upper-right corner of the interface; on iPhone, the icon is in the lower-right corner. Step 3: Tap History > Clear browsing data.
How do I cache a YouTube video?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How do you clear your YouTube history?
Clear your entire search history:
- Open the YouTube app on your phone.
- Then tap on your profile picture.
- Now tap on Settings and then History & privacy.
- Finally, tap on Clear search history.
What happens if I clear data on YouTube app?
When you clear data or storage of an app, it deletes the data associated with that app. And when that happens, your app will behave like a freshly installed one. … Since clearing data removes the app cache, some apps such as the Gallery app will take some time to load. Clearing data will not delete the app updates.
How do I clear the cache on my iPhone XR?
Here’s how it’s done:
- From the Home screen, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and then tap on Safari.
- On the next screen, scroll down and then tap the option to Clear History and Website Data. …
- Tap Clear History and Data to confirm.
- Wait until the history and website data clearing is done.
How do you clear the cache on an iPhone 11?
How to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.