Go to the post on your Page’s timeline. Tap in the top right. Tap Delete Post then tap Delete.
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post.
- Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm. …
- Click “Move to Recycle bin.”
Swipe to the left to scroll through the icons until you see “Activity Log” and then tap it. The Activity Log displays all your Facebook activity, including your posts. Tap the circle to the right of the post and then tap “Delete.” If you tap “Hide from Timeline,” you will hide the post instead of deleting it.
The photo they share is still your photo, and if you delete it, it’s gone. Anyone who has shared the deleted photo will no longer see it themselves, and neither will any of their friends.
How do I delete a post on Facebook 2021?
How to Delete a Facebook Post
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account and find the post you want to delete. Image Gallery (3 Images) Expand. …
- Tap on the three dots icon located in the top-right of your post.
- Select the Move to Trash option from the list.
- Confirm your choice by tapping on Move.
When you delete a post on Facebook can others still see it?
When you remove a tag, the post will no longer appear on your timeline. However, that post is still visible to the audience it’s shared with in other places on Facebook, such as News Feed and search.
Does deleting a Facebook post delete it everywhere?
If you delete any post from Facebook, it will be deleted permanently and no one can access or see this on Facebook. If anyone shared that post then they will a message “This content is no longer available”.