Where is events on Facebook app?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Events. You can tap Today, Tomorrow or This Week to find events during those times. Scroll to find things like Events You May Like and Popular With Friends.
How do I see Facebook events on my iPhone?
To see your past Facebook events in the iPhone app:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events, then tap Calendar.
- Tap Past Events to see events you previously attended.
How do I find out about events in my area?
Eventbrite is one of the greatest event apps for finding local happenings of all kinds. Music festivals, craft shows, and even bar crawls are right at your fingertips. Enable access to your location to see what’s happening around you, or search by city.
How do I manage events on Facebook?
To edit your event at any time, open your Facebook business page or your personal profile and you’ll see “Events” listed on the left-hand side. This is your events manager on Facebook, where you can see a list of all of your upcoming events. Use the dropdown next to each event to edit, share, or duplicate your event.
Where do I find my group invites on Facebook?
On the new Facebook layout, there are two places to see group invites. The first is similar to the old place where there’s a side menu with the groups option in it. You’ll probably need to click the arrow to open it up far enough to see it. The other place is along the top menu.
How do I see my page invites on Facebook?
From your Facebook feed, click “Pages” in the side column. From there, click the “Invites” tab found at the top of the page. This page will let you check on all the Facebook page invites you’ve received. This is where you can find invites to like Facebook pages and invites to have a page role.
What is a Facebook online event?
Facebook Online Events combine event features like registration, payment, community building and more, with the ability to broadcast your event remotely with Facebook Live video, Messenger Rooms* or by sharing a streaming link.
How do I watch a live event on Facebook?
Open the Facebook app. Tap on the More tab in the lower-right corner. Scroll down and tap on Live Videos. Choose the video you want to watch.
How does an event work on Facebook?
A Facebook event is a calendar-based resource which can be used to notify users of upcoming occasions. Events can be created by anyone, and can be open to anyone or private. The creator can invite his friends, members of a group, or fans of a page.
How do I find events in another city 2021 on Facebook?
The ‘Today In’ feature currently supports select cities
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Today in [Town].”
- Step 3: Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: To the right of “Current City,” tap “Change.”
How do I find events in another city?
Why I love local events
- One of the best ways to meet locals and other visitors at the same time is by going to events. …
- In some big cities you may be overwhelmed by the number of events available. …
- meetup.com – a place to find events and groups. …
- Eventbrite – find events around the world.
How do you keep track of local events?
- City Socializer. City Socializer is a platform that allows you to instantly search for events happening near you as well as online events that you might be interested in. …
- 10 Times. …
- Peatix. …
- Event Always. …
- UNATION. …
- Like A Local. …
- Vivid Seats. …