Why does my YouTube say check network connection?
When YouTube can’t complete the action that you’ve taken, an error message may surface on your device. … Many are out of YouTube’s control, such as a bad Internet connection or insufficient memory on your device. Some of the most common error messages are: ‘Please check your network connection (Retry).
Why my YouTube is showing no network connection?
Make sure that your phone isn’t in aeroplane mode. Connect to Wi-Fi, LTE or 3G (if available). Make sure that data usage is turned on for YouTube. Restart the app.
How do I fix error Please check your network connection?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
How do I resolve a network issue on YouTube?
Here are some steps you can take to try to fix the error:
- Make sure your phone isn’t on airplane mode.
- Connect to Wi-Fi, LTE, or 3G (if available).
- Make sure data usage is turned on for YouTube.
- Restart the app.
- Try viewing the video on a different device.
Why does my phone keep saying network error please try again?
The “Network error, please try again later” toast message is caused by a faulty app, particularly, an app working in the background. … Because this time I have found an Android app that could track the source of toast messages and let you know which app caused it.
How do you restart YouTube?
Clearing everything resets the app or browser and lets you start clean.
Clear the app’s cache and data
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Apps & notifications.
- Find the YouTube app under See all apps.
- Tap on Storage & cache.
- Hit Clear Cache.
- You can also select Clear storage for a clean start.
Why do I have no network connection?
Restart Your Android or Samsung Device
The easiest thing to try (and often the most effective!) to resolve a no signal issue on Android or Samsung gear is to restart your device. Not only is this as simple as holding a button down, it’s also a very effective method to solve several Android/Samsung problems and bugs.
Can’t connect to server Please check your network?
Restart your router. And check your router firewall configuration & settings. Reset or reconfigure your router’s firewall rules if necessary. Make sure that you do not use any proxy on your computer.
Can’t load page check your connection?
What to Do When a Website Won’t Load
- See if the Problem Is on Your End or Theirs. …
- Browse a Cached Version of the Page. …
- Disable Add-Ons and Other Interfering Software. …
- Check Another Browser or Incognito Window. …
- Fix Your DNS.