How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook Stories?
Step 1: First, open the Instagram app on your device and log in. Step 2: After login, create a story, then tap Send to. Step 3: Below your Story, tap Sharing Options. Step 4: Select Share to Facebook Every Time or Share Once.
Clear the app cache or re-install Facebook
If you’re still having trouble posting from Instagram to Facebook from your mobile device, clearing the app cache is the final thing to try. Clearing the app cache can solve problems that have nothing to do with Facebook or Instagram.
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to other apps.
- Select Facebook. If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile. To share to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
Check for a Facebook Update
Facebook is updated pretty often, and not keeping up to date may be why some features like Facebook Stories are not working. … Press the “Update” option next to the Facebook app (if there is one). If you don’t see an update option, your app is already updated to the latest version.
To share your Instagram posts directly from the app to Facebook, it’s mandatory to link the two. Unless you properly link the two accounts, Instagram won’t share to Facebook. … Once you have done that, make sure Facebook label turns blue. This indicates that your Facebook profile is linked to your Instagram account.
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
Below a post in your News Feed, tap Share. Select + Share to Your Story. The post will appear on your story. You can tap to change the style, tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size.