How can I lock my Facebook profile on mobile?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
Why is there no lock profile option in Facebook?
If the profile lock is not available on your Facebook page, manually modify the Facebook privacy settings to enable lock profile mode. If you want your friend to lock their profile, you can invite friends to lock their profile to allow them to this mode.
How do I lock my Facebook profile?
Lock Facebook profile via mobile app
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile.
- Tap the three dot menu icon next to ‘Add to Story’
- Here, you should see a Lock Profile option, tap on it.
- The next page will give you a brief on how it works with an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom, tap on it.
How can I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone?
How do I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone using the app?
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and go to your profile.
- Tap the three dots icon next to +Add Story.
- Tap Lock Profile.
- Read the short description that tells you what this feature is. Finally, tap Lock Your Profile.
How do you lock your profile?
If you don’t have the app installed on your Android device, you can use a web browser to log into your Facebook account. On the main profile page, tap on “More” below your name. Tap on the “Lock Profile” option. Tap on the “Lock Your Profile” option to confirm.
What happens when you lock FB profile?
When someone locks their profile, only their friends will see the following: Photos and posts on their profile. Their full size profile picture or cover photo. … New posts and photos.