To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
How do I change my FB Bio to private?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it. …
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.
How do I remove public from my Facebook bio?
How to Remove Items From My Facebook Profile
- Open a Web browser and visit your Facebook profile.
- Click the “Edit Profile” button in the upper-right corner of your profile. …
- Click the “X” in the corner of the item you want to remove to delete it from your profile.
Can everyone see your Facebook bio?
Keep in mind: Anyone can see your public information, which includes your name, profile picture, cover photo, gender, username, user ID (account number), and networks (learn why). Only you and your friends can post to your profile. … Please don’t include personal information about you or someone else.
Does Facebook post when you update your bio?
When you make updates to your profile, it will show in the news feed that you updated your profile – profile information, adding a new profile photo, etc. When you add an intro, there is an option to post it on your news feed or not.
How do I make my facebook private 2021?
Click the arrow in the top-right corner of the Facebook window, click “settings & privacy,” then “settings.” This will take you to a new page with a menu on the left side of the screen. Select “privacy” from that menu.
If you’ve shared an item, you can remove it from your profile directly. Go to your profile and click the down arrow that appears in the upper right corner. of the item, then click “Delete.”
How can I lock my Facebook profile?
Lock Facebook profile via mobile app
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile.
- Tap the three dot menu icon next to ‘Add to Story’
- Here, you should see a Lock Profile option, tap on it.
- The next page will give you a brief on how it works with an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom, tap on it.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
If you delete any post from Facebook, it will be deleted permanently and no one can access or see this on Facebook. If anyone shared that post then they will a message “This content is no longer available”.
How do I put my photos private on Facebook?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
Click on the “Friends” selection box beneath “Control Your Default Privacy.” Click on “Manage Past Post Visibility.” Click on “Limit Old Posts” to limit your archived posts to friends only.
Can you hide your profile?
Depending on your needs, you can either hide your profile from specific users or you can configure your profile to be invisible to everyone except friends or friends of friends. On the other hand, if you only want to hide your profile when you are signed out, you can do so by deactivating your account.