How do I schedule a Facebook event online?
Set up your event
- Step1: Create an event. Go to your Page, group or profile and select Events. …
- Step 2: Select Online. Under Event Type select Online.
- Step 3: Set Event Details. …
- Step 4: Select the Location where people will join your event. …
- Step 5: Add Additional details. …
- Set 6: Event settings.
How do online Facebook events work?
Facebook paid online events provide a new way to earn money. When you create an online event on your business Page, people can pay a one-time access fee to watch and participate. Paid online events help you connect with your audience and earn revenue from your live video content.
How can I organize my event online?
10 tips for hosting virtual events
- Set clear goals from the start. …
- Choose the right platform to host your virtual event. …
- Choose the right time for your event. …
- Promote your virtual event. …
- Develop a clear agenda that includes speakers and timeframes. …
- Include moderators at your event. …
- Engage your audience. …
- Prepare to troubleshoot.
How do I change the host on a Facebook event?
How can I add more hosts to my Facebook event?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Events.
- Tap Hosting, then tap the event.
- Tap Edit, then tap Co-hosts.
- Type a friend’s name in the search box and select them from the list.
- Tap Done, then tap Save.
What are the steps in organizing an event?
How to Plan an Event: 10 Step Event Planning Guide
- Define goals and objectives.
- Establish a budget.
- Build your team.
- Pick your venue and date.
- Develop event branding.
- Plan your program.
- Confirm sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers.
- Identify and select tech tools.