Go to your profile and select Manage Posts, find posts you no longer want, and click Next > Delete Posts > Done. In the mobile app, select Manage Activity, set filters to find posts you don’t want, and Archive them.
How do you mass delete old posts on Facebook?
Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts.
- Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk. …
- You can filter your posts by: …
- When you’re sure of the posts you want to erase, and they’re all selected, click on the Next button.
Are deleted Facebook posts gone forever?
When you delete something you shared on Facebook, it is permanently deleted from your Facebook account. It’s deleted from our servers and backup systems, so we’re unable to retrieve this deleted content.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
Why do I keep seeing old posts on Facebook?
Sometimes a post that you’ve already seen will move to the top of News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it. … If you feel you’re missing posts you’d like to see, or seeing posts in your News Feed that you don’t want to see, you can adjust your settings. Was this helpful?
How do I archive old posts on Facebook?
Click on “Your posts” in the left-hand menu to see a list of posts. You can use the checkboxes next to posts to select as many as you like, then click “Archive” to send them to the archive. This works virtually identical on Facebook’s mobile apps.
Why can’t I delete Facebook posts?
Of course, you can only delete posts you have created yourself — you don’t have the power to delete something that was posted to Facebook by someone else. But if you don’t like a post that you’re tagged or mentioned in, you could ask the person who created it to edit or delete it.
How do you clear your Facebook history?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History.
- In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
Go to your Page and click on Settings, then select Publishing Tools.
- You should see a list of your published posts. Click the box to the left of Posts to select all.
- Click on the Actions dropdown and select Delete.