You won’t be able to upload photos from OneDrive to your social app unless you’re using a computer. Since you’re using your phone, what you can do is to download your photos from the OneDrive app to your phone’s storage media. Once you have downloaded the photos, you can now use the mentioned social app to upload them.
Open OneDrive App on your Android phone. You will see all your photos & videos. Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up. Tap “Share” icon located at the bottom on the screen.
How do you upload directly to Instagram?
How to Upload to Instagram From Web (Mobile Web, that is):
- Step #1: Visit instagram.com from your mobile browser – we tested both Safari and Google Chrome and both of them worked fine! …
- Step #2: Click the camera button in the bottom centre, just like you would in the mobile app. …
- Step #3: Choose your photo!
Can you post to Instagram from a Surface Pro?
While Instagram first debuted on Windows 10 Mobile back in April, the app was restricted to Microsoft’s mobile phones. … It’s a bizarre restriction, but devices like Microsoft’s Surface Pro and Surface Book work fine for uploading. You can download Instagram for Windows 10 PCs from Microsoft’s Windows Store.
How do I email photos from OneDrive?
Share your photos with OneDrive
- In OneDrive, click a folder.
- Click Share .
- Click Allow editing. Allow editing lets others add pictures too.
- Click Email.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with.
- Add a message if you like.
- Click Share.
How do I upload to Instagram from my computer?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
Can I upload to Instagram from my PC?
Whether you’re on a Mac or a PC, you can post from your desktop computer. Instagram’s web version allows you to upload an Instagram post the same way you would via mobile, regardless of the platform you use.
How do I upload to Instagram from computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
Why can’t I upload photos on Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How do I transfer photos from OneDrive?
Are you moving to Android from Windows 10 Mobile?
Download your photos from OneDrive
- Login to OneDrive on your desktop computer or your Chromebook.
- Select the Photos album.
- Click Download.
- Open your PC’s Downloads folder.
- Right click the Photos folder, then click extract all.
- Click Extract.
How do I move photos from OneDrive to my gallery?
Part 1 Save OneDrive Files to Android
Then open OneDrive on your Android phone and sign in to your account. In OneDrive, select a photo/video/file. Next, hit the button “Save” at the bottom. In this page, tap “SAVE” at the upper-right corner to save your photos/videos/files to this location.
How do I send files from OneDrive?
Share files with OneDrive
- Sign in to office.com and select OneDrive. …
- Select the file or folder you want to share, and then select. …
- Enter a name or email address. …
- Select Send.