For example, if your username is “acmecompanyinc” then you would type “www.facebook.com/acmecompanyinc” in the address bar of your browser. Include the full address for your page, including both the Facebook address and your username, on your business cards to help people find your page.
How do I show my Facebook page on my business card?
Cite the Facebook link properly, such as www.facebook.com/yourcompanypagename. You might also drop the initial “www” from the web address. Another good idea is to print the Facebook logo along with your reference. The Facebook logo is widely recognizable and often used on company websites.
Just insert a line with the sentence “Follow us! @mycompany”. It’s already a common sense for internet users that the @ symbol means the social media username, so don’t be afraid to use this method.
How do I create a Facebook URL?
If you are using Facebook on a desktop browser:
On the address bar of your browser, highlight the complete Facebook URL (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id), right click the highlighted URL and click copy. Go back to your Bukas profile and paste it on the Facebook URL field.
How do I locate my Facebook URL?
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More.
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy the your URL.
- Tap OK.
You can add them to your website and digital marketing materials. A lot of businesses also use them in their business cards and physical marketing materials like posters and invitation cards. When people see social media logos on your print material, they’ll be able to know that your business is on those channels.
Can you use the Facebook logo without permission?
Facebook does not permit use of the full “Facebook” name logo without special permission. If you want to use the logo on your site, you need to submit a permission request form (see Resources). With this form you can also apply for special usage for all brand logos, such as placement in films on commercial products.
How do I create a QR code for my business card?
How to create a QR Code on a Business Card?
- Go to QR Code Generator and select the type of QR Code you’d like on your business card. …
- Enter all the details you’d like to display.
- Select Generate QR Code.
- Select colors to match your style or company identity.
How do I share a Page with friends on Facebook?
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Tap below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Share.
- Tap in the bottom right and select Friends.
- Write an optional update, then tap Post.
How do I access a Facebook page?
Alternatively, access your pages using the drop-down arrow in the menu at the top of your Facebook screen. Use the drop-down arrow at the top to access your Facebook pages.
How do I find my Facebook business page URL on my phone?
To get your Facebook URL on a mobile device:
- Open Facebook app.
- Go to your profile page and click on More.
- In the drop down you would see an option to “Copy Link to Profile”
- Tap on it and your Facebook URL will be copied to your clipboard.
- For iOS devices, open Facebook on your web browser.