Log in to your Facebook account from your iPhone’s Facebook app and then open your Timeline. Tap a photo on your Timeline to open the editing window. Alternatively, tap “Photos,” select an album and then tap a photo to edit it. Tap the “Tag” icon and then touch the person’s face you want to tag.
How do I tag someone on my iPhone?
Open a photo of the person that you want to add. Tap the Info button , then tap the face of the person with a question mark. Tap Tag With Name and type the person’s name or tap the name if it shows up. Tap Next, then tap Done.
How to Find the Info / Details Button in Messages for iOS 12+ on Phone or iPad
- Open the Messages app in iOS 12 as usual, and then open any message thread or conversation.
- At the very top of the screen look for the contacts name and icon, and tap on that right where the tiny light grey “>” button is.
Where is the tag icon on Facebook?
To launch Facebook, tap the icon on your home screen or app library. At the top of the News Feed, tap on your tiny profile picture. Scroll through your timeline and tap on the photo you want to tag. Tap on the tag icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
Why can’t I tag someone on Facebook?
You might tag someone on Facebook, but it doesn’t show up because they removed the tag. Maybe you’re trying to tag a Page in an update, but it’s not working because that Page doesn’t allow others to tag it. Maybe you tried to tag your own Page on someone else’s photo, but they have tag review turned on and rejected it.
How do I tag someone in a photo on my iPhone?
Open a photo of the person you want to add. Tap the Info button , then tap the face of the person with a question mark. Tap Tag With Name and type the person’s name or tap the name if it shows up. Tap Next, then tap Done.
How do you tag someone on Facebook safari?
Tap a person’s face in the photo you want to tag. Begin to type their name in the text box and tap their profile picture when it appears. When you’re finished tagging, tap Done. Tap Post.
How do I tag friends on my Facebook page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap the photo you want to tag.
- Tap Tag Photo.
- Begin typing the person’s name, then select them from the list that appears.
- Tap Done.
What to Know
- To enable the Home button on iOS 14 or 13, go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch and toggle on AssistiveTouch.
- On iOS 12 or older, go to Settings > General > Accessibility.
- With AssistiveTouch on, a gray dot appears onscreen; tap this grey dot to access the Home button.