How can I hide my likes and views on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the menu in the upper right and choose Settings.
- Hit Privacy.
- Tap Posts.
- Toggle on the button next to Hide Likes and View Counts. When you are scrolling through your Instagram feed, you will no longer see like counts on posts.
How can I hide my likes and views?
Likes and views can be hidden or revealed even for posts that you have already shared. For this, do the following: Step 1: Tap on the three dots present on the top right corner of your post. Step 2: Tap on Hide likes and view counts to turn on this setting.
How do you turn on views on Instagram?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Privacy, then tap Posts. Tap or next to Hide like and view counts to turn this setting on or off.
How do I hide the Like count on all posts?
How to hide likes on Instagram
- Select the three black lines in the upper right corner. …
- Select “Settings” …
- Search for posts and select “Posts” …
- Turn on “Hide Like and View Counts”
How do you hide views on reels?
There’s a new section in the app’s settings menu
- Step 1: On your Instagram profile, tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 3: Tap “Privacy.”
- Step 4: Tap “Posts.”
- Step 5: Tap the toggle to the right of “Hide Like and View Counts” to turn this setting on.
Why can’t I hide like counts on Instagram?
If you’re having trouble finding the option to hide likes, check to see if you’re using the most recent version of Instagram by visiting the App Store (for iPhone users) or the Google Play Store (for Android users). … If your Instagram app is up-to-date and you still can’t access the feature, try restarting your device.
How do I turn off like Count?
How to hide like counts on Instagram
- Go to your Instagram settings (Profile > Menu > Settings)
- Find the new Posts section in settings.
- Toggle on the option to “Hide like counts and view counts”.
Should I hide like Count on Instagram?
Why Hiding Instagram Likes Is A Good Idea
By hiding like counts from other posts and someone’s own, it keeps that stress out of sight and out of mind. On top of that, hiding likes is also a nice way to simplify the whole Instagram experience — even for someone that’s generally not bothered by like counts.
How can you see who looked at your Instagram?
To look at who’s seen your story, open your story and swipe up on the screen. You’ll see the number and the usernames of the people who have viewed each photo or video in your story. Only you are able to look at who’s seen your story.
How can I see who viewed my Instagram post?
1. Head to your Instagram profile tab and tap or scroll to view the video you’ve posted. 2. Underneath the video, you’ll see a total number of views as well as a few of the names of those who liked it.
How can you see who views your Instagram?
Open your Story by tapping Your Story at the top left. Swipe up on the screen. You’ll see the number of people and account usernames of those who have viewed each photo or video in your Story. Only you are able to see this information.
How do I turn off likes on Instagram?
You can hide like counts on your own content before or after sharing. On Instagram, select the three dots in the upper right corner above a post, then hit “Hide Like Count.” This setting can be turned on or off anytime.