To quickly Tweet a photo, tap the camera icon from the top menu, or swipe left from your Home timeline. Tap to take a photo. You have the option to add Tweet copy and a location. Tap Tweet when ready to post, or tap Add to thread to connect it to your last Tweet, and then press Add to share it.
Why can’t I post pictures on Twitter?
Images uploaded to Twitter must be smaller than 3MB in size and saved as a GIF, JPEG or PNG file. The BMP, TIFF and animated GIF file formats are not supported by Twitter. Note that you can only upload one image per tweet, whether you are using the main Twitter website or a third-party application.
How do I tweet a photo from my Iphone?
Step 1 – Launch the app, and click the “new tweet” icon..
- Step 2 – Share your thoughts.
- Step 3 – Click the camera icon and choose whether to take a new photo or upload an existing one.
- Step 4 – Once you’re done editing your tweet, just click on “Tweet” to post.
- Step 5 – And you’re all done!
How do you attach a picture to a tweet?
Tap the camera icon to add a new photo or video to your Tweet. Tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting. Tip: Read about how to include a video in your Tweet.
Can you send pictures on twitter?
To send a Direct Message from Twitter for Android. … In addition to text, you can include a photo, video, or GIF via Direct Message. Tap the photo icon to take a photo or record a video, or attach one from your device gallery.
How do you tweet on the Twitter app?
To post a Tweet:
- Tap on the Tweet icon on the top right of the screen. This will bring up the compose new Tweet box.
- Enter your message and then tap Tweet.
- The message will be posted to your Twitter profile and in the Home timeline of your followers.
How do you let twitter access your photos?
How do I find a media timeline?
- Via twitter.com, go to the profile page of an account and click on the Media tab at the top of the Tweet timeline.
- From the Twitter for iOS or Android app, go to the profile of an account and tap Media.
Why won’t my iPhone let me access my photos?
Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Photos > Make sure it’s set to “Allow changes” In the app you’re trying to grant access to your photos, try accessing your photos again; It should prompt you to give permission; Accept.
How do I grant access to camera on iPhone?
Option 2: Manage app’s privacy permission
Step 1: Go to Settings > Privacy. Step 2: Tap on Camera to see which apps have access to it. You can allow or block apps using Camera from here.
How do I allow Shutterfly to access my photos?
Open the Settings app. Tap “Location Services” Scroll down to Shutterfly and move the slider to “On” Navigate back to the Shutterfly app and you will be able to see your folders and photos.