How do I unblock YouTube permanently?
1. Use a VPN to Access YouTube When It’s Blocked. Using a VPN, or virtual private network, is the easiest and most secure way to unblock YouTube. VPNs are a great option for online security, anonymity, and unblocking content that has been restricted by firewalls, censorship, or geoblocking technology.
How do I unblock YouTube step by step?
Just follow these steps to unblock YouTube:
- Step 1: Download and register for HotBot VPN.
- Step 2: Connect to any server in a region where YouTube content is not blocked. We have hundreds around the world.
- Step 3: Navigate to YouTube.
- Step 4: Unblock YouTube and enjoy cute cat montages, the latest music videos, and more.
How can I watch YouTube on a blocked device?
6 Ways To Access YouTube Videos Even If They’re Blocked at School
- Use a VPN to get YouTube. (Image credit: askleo) …
- Work with Blendspace. (Image credit: Blendspace) …
- Download the YouTube video. (Image credit: YouTube) …
- Tether your smartphone. (Image credit: Computerworld) …
- Watch with SafeShare. …
- Get your admin to unblock you.
Why is YouTube blocked on my phone?
It could be an issue with your connection. Make sure you can still access other websites normally. If you’re on a Google Apps domain, YouTube may not be enabled by the administrator of your domain. … Your network administrator or ISP may be blocking YouTube.
How do I unblock a YouTube channel for kids?
- Sign in to the YouTube kids app.
- Go to Settings .
- Tap Unblock videos.
- Tap Yes, unblock. ‘
How do you unblock YouTube on a school computer?
To unblock YouTube, you can use your own network instead of the school network.
Connect to hotspot over Wi-Fi
- Turn on hotspot on your phone, and set a strong password.
- On your computer, select your phone name from the list of Wi-Fi networks. …
- Once it’s connected, check to see if you can access YouTube.
How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome?
How to Unblock YouTube on Chrome? If you want to unblock YouTube on chrome then you will want to use a VPN. Just get a VPN (we recommend NordVPN), connect to a server the closest to you, or in another country if it is blocked in your country, and then launch YouTube and enjoy.
How can you unblock?
Android: “…” in the top, right hand corner of your screen > Settings > Scroll down to Blocked Profiles > Find the profile you want to unblock and tap unblock. A menu will then appear for you to be able to unblock that profile.