To add these buttons to your profile, navigate to Edit Profile on your business profile. Then, choose Business Information followed by Contact Options. Choose the Add an Action button, and then choose the buttons that make the most sense for you. Hit Submit and you’re done.
Then you can simply open the Instagram app on your smartphone, go to your profile and click Edit profile. There’s a field called Website where you can enter the URL of your digital menu. Once you have saved your profile information, people will be able to see your menu directly from Instagram.
Add a Customized Instagram Button Officially
- Open your Instagram phone application.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on the Edit profile option.
- Scroll down until you find “Contact” options.
- In the opened section, choose the “Add an Action” option.
- Pick the option most suitable for you.
Only one action button can be displayed on your profile at a time. Keep in mind that you need an existing account with a partner to select them.
At the bottom of the screen, there will be a menu bar. The menu bar has the following: House- This is your home button and will allow you to return to your News Feed from other screens.
How do you add categories on Instagram?
To edit your business information on Instagram:
- Go to your professional account.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Under Public Business Information, you can edit the following: the Page your Instagram professional account is connected to, Business Category, and Business contact info.
Open your profile on Instagram. Select “Edit Profile“ Select “Contact Options“ Add in your preferred email address.