Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap in the top right of the post and select Change Audience. Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do you change who can see your posts on FB?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy.
- Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me). Learn more about the different audiences you can choose.
How do I change my Facebook content from public to private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I make my posts private on Facebook 2021?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
How do I change who can see my future posts on Facebook 2021?
To do this, log into your Facebook account and click the Privacy Shortcuts icon in the upper right. From the Privacy Shortcuts menu, click the link for “Who can see my Stuff?” Under the setting for “Who can see my future posts?” click the button and select the appropriate default audience for your updates.
Do all my Facebook friends see my posts?
Your friends can, however, see your posts if they go to your Facebook page. You can also set who sees your posts on your page. In the photo below, I have set this specific post to public, which means everyone (not just my friends) can see it.
How do I change my post privacy to friends of friends?
How To Change Privacy Of Old Facebook Posts To ‘Friends Only’
- Click More in the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom then Tap Settings.
- Then tap account settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap ‘Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or public’
- Read the Disclaimer then tap confirm.
How do I make all Facebook posts public?
Steps to Make a Post Public on Facebook Website
- Open a web browser, navigate to Facebook.com, and then log into your account if prompted. …
- Navigate to your Facebook post you want to make public, and then click the “Privacy” drop-down displayed beneath your name on that post. …
- Click to select “Public” in that menu.