How do you make a poll on a Facebook event on mobile?
- Sign in to the Facebook app.
- Tap “Events” on the left. …
- Navigate to the “Events” tab.
- Tap the event, then the “Discussion” tab.
- Choose “Add a Post.”
- On the right of the new window, tap the “Poll” icon. …
- From the “Create a post” screen, type your poll questions and responses.
Can I add a poll to a Facebook event?
On your Facebook Event page select Create Poll in the posting box right below the Event description. … Make sure you are creating the poll from the host of the Event, otherwise your subscribers will not get a notification on the new poll published. Fill in a question or an offer to vote.
How do you create a poll on Facebook 2021?
Here is how to add a poll to your Facebook story:
- At the top of your News Feed, click “Add to Story”.
- Add your photo or video.
- Click the smiling face sticker icon in the top right, then click “poll”
- Type your question, then tap “Yes” or “No” to customise the answers.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
- Click Share to Story.
Did Facebook remove polls?
Facebook did not do it; they modified the feature. It eliminated polls from the main page for individuals. It means users with personal accounts can’t put polls on their news feed. But they can still do them in stories and on the news feed of groups, or on pages or events.
How do you create a poll on Facebook?
How do I create or edit a poll in a Facebook group?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Write something…
- Select Poll.
- Enter a question and then tap Add a poll option… …
- Tap Post.