Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed. Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete. Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Can you delete one photo from Instagram multiple?
Instagram has released a long-awaited feature that allows users to delete a single image or clip from an already uploaded carousel. … Users simply need to tap to edit the carousel post, swipe across to the image they want to remove, and press the delete button on the top left of the screen.
Can you delete part of an Instagram story?
You can delete your story on Instagram by deleting individual frames of a story. Once posted, you’re not able to edit a photo or video in a story. Once you delete a photo or video in an Instagram story, it will be removed permanently.
How do you delete a second picture on Instagram?
As explained by Instagram chief Adam Mosseri, now, after you’ve uploaded a carousel of images and/or videos, you’ll be able to remove specific posts from that series by tapping on the three dots menu, selecting ‘Edit’, then tapping on the small trash icon in the top left of the image/video that you want to remove.
How do you delete one photo from an Instagram post?
How to Delete One Photo from a Carousel Post on Instagram
- Scroll around the picture that is showing and find the Trash icon at the top corner. If you find it, you have the feature.
- Go to the picture you want to delete and tap on the Trash icon. The “Delete media” confirmation pop-up will appear. Tap on “Delete.”
How do you delete an Instagram video?
How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Can I delete story but keep highlight?
If you deleted the video before the 24-hour mark, you wouldn’t be able to add the story to your Highlights section. If you can’t see the Highlight feature, try re-uploading the story and look for the button once you’ve published it.
How do you delete a story before it uploads?
Clear Data on Android
- Step 1: Open Settings on your phone and go to Apps/Installed Apps.
- Step 2: Look for the Instagram app. Tap on it. …
- Step 3: Tap on Clear data or storage depending on the option available on your phone.
- Step 4: Log in again to your account. The problematic story would have vanished.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
How do you edit multiple photos on Instagram after posting?
Select Multiple Images And Videos
Tap the photos and videos from your library that you want to post all together on Instagram. Numbers will appear in the corner of the images signifying their placement in the Gallery slideshow. This order can be changed during the editing process — so no need to sweat it just yet!
Can I edit an Instagram post?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text.
Can you delete a single photo from a carousel post on Instagram?
First, you’ll need to navigate to your profile by opening up the Instagram app and clicking your photo in the bottom right-hand corner. Now, scroll down to whatever carousel you’d like to delete an individual photo from and click it.