2. Now, tap on the three horizontal dots next to the song in question. 3. Finally, tap on Pin to profile or hit Delete song from profile to get rid of the song.
How do I delete a music video from Facebook?
If you decide you don’t want your music video library on your Page after you have added it:
- Go to Page Settings.
- In Music Videos, click Remove Music Videos from My Page.
- When a confirmation screen pops up asking if you’d like to remove your Official Music Video Library, click Remove Music Videos.
How do I edit my music on Facebook?
To add music to your Facebook profile, start by installing the Facebook app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Log in to your Facebook account and tap the Profile icon to view your profile. From there, scroll down and tap “Music.” On the “Music” screen, tap the plus sign (+) to add songs to your profile.
How do I delete a video from my Facebook album?
How do I delete a video I posted on Facebook?
- Go to the video you want to delete.
- Tap in the bottom right.
- Select Delete.
- Tap Delete.
Why wont Facebook let me delete a video?
All you need to do is be logged in to the Facebook account from which the video was uploaded (if you have multiple accounts), then click “Photos,” “Video” and “My Video” and start playing the clip you want to remove. Once the video is playing you’ll see a “Delete” link along the bottom.
Why I don’t have music on my Facebook story?
You can only add music to your Facebook story using the mobile app. To add music to your Facebook story, you’ll need to use Facebook’s “Music” menu, which will let you select from a library of songs.
How do I delete my video on Facebook 2020?
From Android App
Select “Albums” or “Uploads” at the top of the screen. Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete, then tap it to view it full screen. With the photo displayed, tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen., then select “Delete Photo“.
How do I delete a video from Facebook on my Iphone?
About This Article
- Open Facebook.
- Go to your profile.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the Albums tab at the top.
- Tap the Videos album.
- Tap a video.
- Tap the three dots icon on the bottom-right of the video.
- Tap Delete.
How can I delete all videos I watched on Facebook 2021?
Swipe up and expand Settings & Privacy.
Click on Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- On the left pane, click Your Facebook Information.
- Next, look at the main screen and click Activity Log.
- To delete Videos from Facebook Watched History, set the Filter to Videos You’ve Watched.