On the Facebook site, click the downward facing arrow in the top right corner, and then select the “Settings” option. You can also go directly to Facebook.com/Settings. Click “Download a Copy of Your Facebook Data” at the bottom of the “General Account Settings” page.
Can I download all my Facebook photos at once?
Android users can also download all their Facebook photos in one compressed file. … Open the “Facebook app” and tap the “hamburger icon” at the top right corner of the screen. Select “Settings” and then choose “Your Facebook Information.” Next, select “Download your Information.”
How can I download all my photos from Facebook before deleting?
How to save and download all your Facebook photos before deleting an account
- How to save all your Facebook photos. …
- Log into your Facebook account and go into account settings.
- Under General Account Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Download a copy link.
- Once the next screen appears select Start My Archive.
How do I transfer pictures from facebook to my computer?
In a desktop browser: Click the down arrow in the top right corner and select Settings and Privacy > Settings > Your Facebook Information > Transfer a Copy of Your Photos or Videos > Choose a Destination > Select the service you want to use > Select Photos or Videos > Next.
How do I download everything from Facebook?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.