To create a poll, tap on the Sticker icon (the square with the face) at the top of the Story screen and select the Poll sticker option. Find the Poll feature in the Sticker option in the Story screen. The option to add your question and a Yes/No poll box will appear.
Can you only do yes or no polls on Instagram?
As of Oct. 3, Instagram is officially taking a stride to make stories more interactive by adding a polling feature. And if you’re wondering if you can only vote yes or no in new Instagram polls, you’ll be happy to hear that the whole polling experience is totally customizable.
How do you get the Ask Me thing on Instagram?
Once your Instagram Story post is set up, it’s time to add a question! Simply tap on the Stickers icon that looks like a little square with a smiley face. Then, tap on the “Questions” sticker. Tapping “Questions” will add a Question box to your Instagram Story.
How do you do a survey on Instagram?
How To Do a Poll on Instagram
- Open Instagram and swipe left.
- Make sure you’re posting to Story (underneath the record button).
- Take the video or picture you want to post.
- Click the sticker icon on the top right.
- Scroll down and choose poll or look for the sliding poll.
- Type in the question and responses.
Can you see Instagram quiz results?
To check out your quiz results, swipe up to open the viewers list. Here, you’ll see how many people responded to each option plus who responded and how they answered.
Can I ask myself a question on Instagram?
Yes, you can Answer your own questions on Instagram without others knowing. Your fear is that people will be notified that you’re answering your own questions.
How do I post Ask me anything?
Start by tapping the sticker button after uploading a photo or video to Instagram Stories. Select the new question sticker and then type out your prompt. For example, you could write, “hopping on a flight… ask me anything!”
What questions can I ask?
8 Best Questions to Ask
- What is the first thing you notice about a person? …
- What are some challenges you think the next generation will face? …
- What three habits will improve your life? …
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful? …
- If you could have lunch with one person alive or dead, who would it be?
How do you see your polls on Instagram without voting?
To see your own poll results, swipe up to open the viewers list for that part of your story. There you’ll see everything you need to get the best answer for your question.
How do you ask questions on an Instagram story?
How to ask a question on Instagram Stories
- Tap the camera icon on the upper left. Meira Gebel/Instagram.
- Select the square smiley icon. Meira Gebel/Business Insider.
- Locate “Questions” and tap. Meira Gebel/Business Insider.
- Type in a question to ask your followers. …
- Once you’ve posed a question, add it to your story.
How do you get all the answers right on Instagram quiz?
Interact with Quiz Sticker
As a viewer, if you see a quiz sticker, all you need to do is tap on the option that you feel is the correct one. You will be shown the result right away whether your answer is right or wrong. Green color indicates the right answer and red means wrong.
How do you view Instagram answers?
How do you answer questions on Instagram Stories? To view the questions your followers have submitted, open your story and swipe up. Then you can scroll through the responses by swiping right and left.
How do you play the question game on Instagram?
How to use the Insta Story Quiz feature?
- Open Insta Story Sticker.
- Select “Quick” sticker.
- Write a question and the potential answers.
- Press the “dice” icon to generate a random fun question.
- Select the right answer. …
- Change the color of the Quiz sticker. …
- See who answered the Quiz.