Step 1: Open the Story mode and enter your text. Then tap on the Done button. Step 2: Now using the same font style, type the Text icon and enter the same text again but in a different color. Again tap on the Done button.
How do you keep the same text on multiple Instagram stories videos?
You can create an interesting effect by layering captions over each other. Create your first text caption, and any other decoration your intend to add. Click Save in the lower left corner (saving to “The Story” when prompted). Then, select the photo you just saved and layer another caption over the first.
How do you put a text box in a story on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Record a short video using your Stories camera.
- Tap on the text tool, and select the font “Strong”
- Pick your favourite colour and type “ . …
- Tap on “A**” icon at the top left corner to create a solid text box.
- Apply some fingers gymnastics to move your text box on the screen and resize it.
How do I turn off pinning on Instagram?
To unpin a comment, simply swipe to the left and tap on the thumbtack icon again. But it’s important to note each user receives a notification if their comment is pinned. So, you might want to really think about whose compliments you’re choosing to place front and center.
How do you make the text disappear on Instagram stories?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Launch the app.
- Choose what kind of Instagram story you would like to make. …
- Double-tap the screen to add text (after you’ve chosen the desired option).
- Type out your text. …
- Press the “Text Effects” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the desired “appear/disappear effect.”