Type “@” and then the Page’s or group’s name. Select a name from the list that appears. Keep in mind that depending on a Page’s settings, you may not be able to mention it. When you mention a person, Page or group in a post or comment, a link is created.
How do you tag someone’s name in a post?
When you post a status update, you can tag your friends by typing an @ symbol followed by their name. As you type, a small window appears and updates automatically to show the best match for the text you’ve entered.
Customize the text for a hyperlink
- Right-click anywhere on the link and, on the shortcut menu, click Edit Hyperlink.
- In the Edit Hyperlink dialog, select the text in the Text to display box.
- Type the text you want to use for the link, and then click OK.
Can you tag someone in a Facebook post after posting?
Go to your timeline and open the post you want to tag. 2. If it’s a photo, tap on the tag icon at the top of the screen. Then tap the part where you want the tag to appear and enter the page name.
Why can’t I tag a friend on Facebook Post?
You might tag someone on Facebook, but it doesn’t show up because they removed the tag. Maybe you’re trying to tag a Page in an update, but it’s not working because that Page doesn’t allow others to tag it. Maybe you tried to tag your own Page on someone else’s photo, but they have tag review turned on and rejected it.
How to Copy & Paste a Hyperlink
- Scroll over the hyperlink while holding down your left mouse button. …
- Hit “Ctrl” + “C” on your keyboard to copy the hyperlink.
- Open the document or location into which you want to paste the hyperlink.
- Select “Ctrl” + “V.” You have now pasted the hyperlink.
How do I shorten a URL and rename it?
For a Website
- Copy the URL that you want to shorten.
- Go to tinyurl.com.
- Paste the long URL and click the “Make TinyURL!” button.
- The shortened URL will appear. You can now copy and paste it where you need it.
To mask a destination URL, follow these steps:
- Go to CREATE NEW -> TRACKING LINK.
- Give the destination URL and other information (Watch video)
- Click on Mask URL option button.