To set up a quick reply from an existing message, go into that DM thread and tap and hold on the message you previously sent as a reply. When you do that, you get a little pop-up screen with a Save Quick Reply option. Once you select that option, Instagram automatically populates the message into a new quick reply.
How do I set up an automatic reply on Instagram?
Set up auto reply on Instagram
- Go to your Facebook profile and select Inbox on the left menu.
- In the Business suit also choose Inbox.
- Then click Automated responses on the right top.
- Turn on the Instant response button. …
- Here you can choose a social network where the message will come through.
How do I turn on quick reply on Instagram?
Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner (3 horizontal lines), and tap on the gear icon to go to ‘Settings’. Scroll down and tap on ‘Business’ then ‘Saved Replies’. Tap on the plus (+) sign in the top right corner to create a saved reply message. Once you’ve written your message, type a shortcut in the box above.
How do you get the reply feature on Instagram?
How to Reply to a Specific Instagram Message
- Go to your Instagram profile & open the menu.
- Tap on “Settings”
- Tap on “Update Messaging”
- Update Messaging.
- Tap & hold the message, then tap on “Reply”
- Reply to the message.
Can you send automatic messages on Instagram?
With Instagram auto direct messaging service, you can send automatic welcome messages to new followers, send automatic messages to your followers or send automatic messages to accounts who aren’t your followers. To Send automated Instagram Direct messages you must first enable this option.
Can you automate Instagram messages?
With DM automation, you can trigger a message with a specific word you want people to send to you. That word triggers the automation and increases the number of DMs that come in. Instagram DM automation is slowly rolling out right now.
How do you use quick reply?
Use quick replies
- Open a chat.
- Tap Attach > Quick Replies.
- Select the desired quick reply. The message will automatically appear in the text input field.
- Edit the message, or simply tap Send .