How do I turn off pop-up blocker on Facebook?
To disable Pop-Up Blocking, right-click on the icon and a Pop-Up menu will appear with a list of options: Uncheck the option Block pop-up ad windows. Once this is done then the user should be able to view the program.
How do I unblock a pop-up message?
- Open Chrome on your computer and go to the Settings.
- Under Privacy and security section, you need to click on click Site settings and then go to Pop-ups and redirects.
- There under the Allow section, look for the website that has been granted permission to show pop-up messages.
How do I unblock pop-up tabs?
How to allow pop-ups in Google Chrome on desktop
- Open your Chrome web browser and navigate to the site you want to allow pop-ups on.
- Click the lock icon to the left of the address bar. Click the lock icon. …
- In the pop-up menu, click the drop-down next to Pop-ups and redirects, and change it from Block to Allow.
How do you get a pop-up chat on Facebook?
If you navigate to your page, and then click Settings, you’ll see a Messaging section on the left. Click it, and you’ll see the following options. Prompt visitors to send messages. This is a toggle that determines whether or not your page will open up the messenger when a user arrives on your page.
Where is the pop-up blocker?
Chrome ® on Android
Tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and select Settings. Scroll down to the Advanced settings and select Site settings. Select Pop-ups and redirects. Toggle the switch on or off depending on your preferences.
How do you unblock Pop-ups on iPhone?
Launch Settings. Tap Safari. Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to enable or disable the pop-up blocker. A green toggle indicates an enabled pop-up blocker.
How do I enable pop-up blocker on my phone?
Google Chrome (Android) – Using the Popup Blocker
- Tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the Advanced settings and select “Site settings.”
- Select “Pop-ups and redirects.”
- Toggle the switch on or off depending on your preferences.
Why do pop-up tabs keep appearing?
If you’re seeing some of these problems with Chrome, you might have unwanted software or malware installed on your computer: Pop-up ads and new tabs that won’t go away. … Your browsing is hijacked, and redirects to unfamiliar pages or ads. Alerts about a virus or an infected device.
How do I allow pop-ups on JAMB site?
Follow these steps to allow pop-up on the JAMB website
- Click on the Print Examination Slip button.
- Look up to your url bar and notice the button Pop-up blocked (see image below)
How do I turn off pop-up blocker on edge?
Open Microsoft Edge and navigate to Settings and more > Settings > Privacy & security. Scroll down to Security. Switch Block pop-ups to On.
How do I allow pop ups on Messenger?
Turn on bubble notifications for the Facebook Messenger app
To begin, navigate to and open Settings, and then tap Notifications. Tap Advanced settings, tap Floating notifications, and then choose Bubbles.
How do you get a pop up message on Messenger?
You can do this by launching the Messenger app, tapping on the menu icon, tapping “Settings,” and then selecting “Notifications.” At the bottom of the list you’ll see a check box to enable Chat Heads.