“The order of photos and videos in your feed will be based on the likelihood you’ll be interested in the content, your relationship with the person posting and the timeliness of the post.” Instagram looks at your past activity to gauge your potential interest.
How do you control the search feed on Instagram?
How to change your Explore page on Instagram:
- Head to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row.
- Select a post that you do not like.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon of said post.
- Tap on Not Interested and the post will be removed from the feed.
What does it mean when someone is at the top of your Instagram search?
It’s all down to your recent activity
Not the biggest shock ever but it is mainly down to who and how many times you’ve searched someone. If you’re looking up Kim K five times a day she’s probably going to take top spot on your suggested.
How do I change explore feed on Instagram?
Here’s how to manually change settings on your Explore page:
- Go to your Explore page in the Instagram app.
- Select the Instagram post that you don’t like.
- Once the post you do not like is open, click on the three-dot menu icon of that post.
- Select the Not Interested option. The post will then be removed from the feed.
How do I change my Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do I know who stalks my Instagram?
Unfortunately, there is no way to find who viewed your Instagram profile or account or find an Insta stalker visiting your profile. Instagram cares about users’ privacy and does not let you track your Instagram profile visitors. Thus, it is not possible to check an Instagram stalker.
Can someone see how many times you viewed their Instagram profile?
Instagram doesn’t allow users to see who views their profile. So if you look through someone’s profile and don’t like or comment on a post, there’s no way for them to know who sees the pictures.
Does rewatching a Instagram video count as a view?
3️⃣ Instagram + IGTV: a view is counted after a video autoplays for 3 seconds (consecutively). What’s more, replays don’t count—i.e., the same viewer watching a video over-and-over (or at least 3-second chunks of it). … If a video is fewer than 30 seconds in duration, at least 11 seconds must be watched .
Why is Instagram explore so bad?
Either filtering these accounts is too difficult for the engineers, or Facebook knows that these accounts are ruining users’ experience of Instagram and simply doesn’t care. …
Can I reset my explore page on Instagram?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right. Click on the ‘Settings’ option. Tap on the ‘Security’ icon. Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
Did Instagram remove the Explore page?
The Explore feed is now removed from its original position at the bottom and has been replaced with a dedicated reels tab. The Instagram explore page has been updated to focus more on the Instagram Reels. It has been pushed to the bottom of the page, and a dedicated reels tab has been added in its place.