It can take a year or half a year, two years or five. Then your next 100 subscribers are a little bit easier to get and take up less time than your first 100 subscribers. The next big step is your first 1000 subscribers.
How long does it take for you to get 1000 subscribers on YouTube?
It’s going to be different for everyone. Somebody might hit 1,000 subscribers within their first day or two of posting videos. Some might hit 1,000 in a few months, and some hit it in a few years. Everyone’s growth rate on YouTube is going to be drastically different based on many many factors.
Is it hard to get 1000 YouTube subscribers?
Getting to 1,000 subs will most likely take some time. While there are certainly some people who are able to get there in a few weeks or months, many YouTubers take a lot longer. No matter where and how fast you are, though, it’s important to put in time and effort. Without that, you might never pass a thousand subs.
How long does it take to get 10000 subscribers on YouTube?
It depends on your content and popularity of channel. if a single video is going to viral then you may get 10K subscribers in 10 days, maybe 5 days or in 1 days only. keep believing in yourself and share good contents to your viewers.
What happens if you don’t get 1000 subs in the last 12 months?
In order to monetize your channel you must have 1000 subscribers plus 4000 public watch hours in the last 12 months. You don’t have to achieve that in the first 12 months of your channel, it is a continuous target. If you don’t reach the target nothing will happen except that you won’t be able to monetize.
How long does it take to reach 1k?
Your first 100 subscribers are the most difficult to get and takes the longest. It can take a year or half a year, two years or five. Then your next 100 subscribers are a little bit easier to get and take up less time than your first 100 subscribers. The next big step is your first 1000 subscribers.
How do I get 1k Subs fast?
JUMP TO SECTION:
- Put Your Audience, Rather Than Revenue, First.
- Break Your 1,000-Subscriber Goal Into Smaller Goals: 100, 250, 500, and So On…
- Define Your Value Proposition on YouTube.
- Double Down on YouTube Content That Works.
- Identify Which Videos Attract the Most Subscribers.
- Create an Engaging YouTube Channel Trailer.
How do I get first 1000 subs?
Top 10 Tips to Get Your First 1000 YouTube Subscribers NOW
- #1 Apply Directly to Your Audience to Subscribe. …
- #2 Use Resources to Encourage Subscriber Sign Ups. …
- #3 Take Advantage of Your Watermark Branding. …
- #4 Add a Call to Subscribe on Your Endscreen. …
- #5 Use an Auto Subscribe URL.
Bronze was for channels with 10,000 to 99,999 subscribers.