Hit Download and open up YouTube Desktop App on your Windows platform Desktop or Laptop.
How do I get YouTube on my desktop?
Using the Default Internet Browser on Android
- Open the internet browser, type ‘YouTube.com’ and then click Enter. …
- Tap on the three horizontal bars in the lower right-hand corner.
- Then, tap on Desktop site.
- This will automatically redirect you to the desktop version of YouTube.
Why is there no desktop app for YouTube?
As a part of Microsoft’s cleaning process, YouTube has been eliminated from the Windows Store. … To compensate the lack of important apps including YouTube, Microsoft itself is offering similar services on Windows devices. And if that isn’t enough, third-party clients too, are making provision of related apps for users.
How do I open YouTube in browser instead of app?
To do so, type about:debug in address bar to get debug settings, then go to Settings > Debug > UA String. Set it to Desktop, restart browser and load any YT URL – it should show you the option to open YouTube app.
Is there a Windows 10 app for YouTube?
Although Google has made available a native YouTube app for Android and iOS, there was never an official app for Windows 10. … However, now YouTube is a Progressive Web App (PWA), which you can install on Windows 10 using the latest version of Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
How can we install YouTube?
You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Center to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play. Note: The app will only work on phones or tablets running Android version 4.0 and above.
How do I put an app on my desktop Windows 10?
Method 1: Desktop Apps Only
- Select the Windows button to open the Start menu.
- Select All apps.
- Right-click on the app you want to create a desktop shortcut for.
- Select More.
- Select Open file location. …
- Right-click on the app’s icon.
- Select Create shortcut.
- Select Yes.