To add Eventbrite tickets to a Facebook event, first go to your event dashboard, navigate to Invite & Promote from the left-hand menu, click Add to Facebook, and connect.
If you edit the permissions Eventbrite requests, your connection might not work properly.
1. Go to “Add to Facebook” and connect.
- Go to Manage my events in your account. Then select your event.
- Go to Add to Facebook (under Marketing).
- Select Connect account.
To share an event:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events, then tap Calendar and select a public event.
- Below the event title, tap Share.
- Select Your Story, News Feed, Message, Copy Link or More.
- You can also tap Invite next to your friends’ names to invite them individually.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to your Event Dashboard.
- Find your existing URL.
- Click “Edit”.
- Promote your event using your custom URL.
- Optional: Reuse your custom URL.
How do I post an event on Facebook?
To post to an event, follow these steps:
- Click in the Share box (where it reads Write Something). …
- Type your message in the Share box.
- (Optional) Add tags, location information, or photos by clicking their respective icons at the bottom of the Share box.
- Click Post.
How do I add an existing event to a Facebook group?
Along the right-hand side, under the group image, you will see a list of links. Click on the “Create Related Event” link: 2. Once you have started the “create event” process, you will have to fill out the form to add details about your event.