How do you create a multiple choice poll on Instagram?
For creating a poll, you can click on Story stickers: You can create polls by clicking on the Poll tool. After selecting the Instagram poll tool on top of it, you should ask your question and click on any option you can select a response!
How do you make a poll on Instagram 2020?
How To Do a Poll on Instagram
- Open Instagram and swipe left.
- Make sure you’re posting to Story (underneath the record button).
- Take the video or picture you want to post.
- Click the sticker icon on the top right.
- Scroll down and choose poll or look for the sliding poll.
- Type in the question and responses.
How do you make a poll on Instagram 2021?
How to add a poll on Instagram stories?
- Step 1: Open Instagram app. …
- Step 2: Create a new Instagram Story. …
- Step 3: Choose the Sticker icon. …
- Step 4: Tap to select the Poll sticker icon. …
- Step 5: Customize the question and poll options. …
- Step 6: Tap Your Story or Send To to publish your story.
How do I create a poll with more than 2 options?
Using Quiz Sticker
One of the best ways to add multiple options in your Instagram poll is by using the Quiz sticker. The Quiz sticker lets you add up to 4 options instead of 2 as present in the regular poll sticker. The thing with this sticker is that the creator needs to select one correct option.
How do I make a poll with more than 2 options?
Click on the poll icon, and you’ll go back to the “create a post” screen where you can add your question and options. You can add more possible answers by clicking the “+Add Option”. Use “Poll Options” to allow people to add options and enable/disable people from choosing multiple answers.
How do you make 3 polls on Instagram?
If you want to add three or four answers to your polls in an easy way, you can use the combination of the regular Poll sticker and Emoji slider sticker. What you need to do is add two values in the Poll sticker and the other one or two on the Emoji slider.
Can you vote on your own Instagram Poll?
After you’ve taken a photo or video for your story, select the “poll” sticker and place it anywhere you’d like — you can write out your own question and even customize the poll choices. After you’ve shared your poll, your friends and followers can immediately start voting and see real-time results.